all about me

HEY!!! my name is Rori, I am a sophomore at baylor and this page is all about my life!! I love big and see life as such a gift! I'm excited to talk about all my favorite things. I truly believe the small things in life have such a significant impact on the trajectory of our life. Some of my favorite things are featured parts in the big memories of life.


I think we are marked by the things we love and those key elements shape the way we choose to live. I will pretty much drop anything to do/have my favorite things. I think there is so much joy to be found in the small things. As I've gotten older, I have had to pause and adjust the way I view life. Life is so much more than getting married, having the dream job or making millions. While all these things are nice and dreams of mine, life has to have purpose in the small moments.When you find joy in seeing the leaves fall in autumn, cracking open a nice cold Dr.Pepper (from a can because they taste better), or basking in the sun, life is just better!!! I hope by documenting some of my favorite things that bring me joy, I will find beauty in more things or maybe you will find beauty in the mundane too.


Comments