The Lord's Chicken!!

    Everybody has a preference when it comes to food, especially restaurants. Most people have a place they always want to go when they are asked where they should eat. Maybe they enjoy  it because the food is the best or the location is convenient. For me, if I could pick anywhere to eat the majority of the time, I would pick Chick-fil-a. 

    Chick-fil-a is one of the best restaurants in my opinion. The workers are always nice, the food is consistently good and they are always fast. I know exactly what to expect when I go there and they always deliver. My go-to meal is a 8 count nugget meal with fries and a large sweet tea. I always get ranch on the side, and it simply is one of the best meals. The mixture of ranch and french fries is truly one of the best food pairings. I have made all of my friends try it and now they get it because it's so good. My roommates and I probably go once a week at minimum, because we can all agree on it.

    Not only is the food good, but I have some of my favorite memories there. In high school, my friends and I would go to chick-fil-a during our off period and multiple times I skipped my first period to go get breakfast with my friends. On my first day of senior year, I went to chick-fil-a to see all my coworkers before I started my day. It was one of my favorite memories because of how excited they were for me and they gave me my meal for free. This tradition of going often carried over into college, and we go so much that some of the workers know our names. I think that the workers make the experience so much better. They are always kind, patient and servant hearted. 

    In high school, I worked at Chick-fil-a for two years. We had a long extensive training and also managers that modeled the expectations so well. I loved chick-fil-a a lot and working there made me love it more. It was one of the best places to work because of the managers. They cared so much about the staff and were kind, genuine people. I would come to work after dance practice, and the managers always gave me dinner before I started my shift. Multiple times they let me off early so I could go home and study for tests. The entire staff wanted what was best for each other and cared for everybody well. Working at chick-fil-a shaped me into the person I am today. I will forever be grateful for the lessons I learned and working for a company that genuinely cared for me. While I love the food, I think the emotions attached to Chick-fil-a is why I love it so much


Comments