favorite season!!

     The start of November is the start of the best time of the year. The weather gets cooler, and the leaves start to change. Something about this season increases my emotions greatly. I feel like I get a lot more sentimental and grateful this time of year. Maybe it is the weather and increase in holidays or maybe it's the burnout from the semester being in full gear. Despite the reason, November and December is the best season of the year.

my home during fall
    November marks the time when the leaves start to change from green to red and the leaves start falling on the ground. I was once told that nature consistently reflects to The Creator if you stop and look for it. The leaves changing in the fall is a perfect example of this. The leaves changing from green to red is literally impossible without something bigger out there. Green is made of blue and yellow, so it doesn't make sense how they turn to red. Besides red is a primary color and no two colors can make it. This simple fact makes me love the Lord even more, because everyday walking to class I can visibly see how to Lord is real.

    Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays. Thanksgiving is based on gratitude and is in the peak of fall. The whole day is the best. It starts with the Macy's Day Parade and my mom’s homemade cinnamon rolls. They are simply the best. This past year, my best friend was a dancer in the parade, and it was incredible seeing her on T.V. I love watching the parade each year because of how festive it is and it gets me excited for Christmas. Thanksgiving is the best holiday because it is relaxing. All day is spent with family while watching football and eating food. What more could you ask for! I love being able to spend that day with my family and just be able to sit back and relax.

    Every time the temperatures start to drop, and the leaves start to change color, I pause and take a deep breath, knowing that a good season is about to start. There is so much peace knowing that we are almost done with a semester, it won't be too hot walking to class and the holiday season is starting up. This time of year is sweet to love the people around you a bit more and enjoy the weather.

Comments